- “Lowell Foster is great. Very smart and knowledgeable. We had a truly bizarre tax situation and had almost no records of anything. We thought we were going to owe the IRS a fortune but we didn’t because Lowell knew about legitimate deductions that we had never heard of. Most importantly: despite how frustrating it must have been for him to put together our puzzle, he unfailingly treated us with the utmost courtesy and respect. Lowell Foster is the ultimate professional. I trust him implicitly.” – K.P.
- “Excellent CPA!! Our tax return had every conceivable complication…a move last year from another state, five rental properties, consulting income (Schedule C), an IRA rollover that went awry, and an incorrect W-2 from my ex-employer. Lowell’s manner put us at ease and he sorted everything out. He’s the best. I’ve already referred a colleague and he is very pleased too.” – C.S.
- “Smart guy, very personable and affordable, if you need your taxes done by a CPA, he’s the one. Highly recommend to anyone in the Solana Beach, Del Mar area.” – D.B.
- “Lowell really saved us on our taxes. I had been doing our taxes myself for years without knowing that I was understating allowed business expenses and miscalculating my maximum retirement plan contribution. I wish I had switched to him long ago. His office is an easy drive from Santaluz, Del Sur and 4S Ranch and anywhere in the 92127 area…and certainly worth it. He is the BEST!! – F.F.
- “My previous tax preparer never really went over the issues with me. Mr. Foster saved me over $5000 more in taxes by taking his time to understand my finances and by examining my self-employed business to identify additional areas of expense, including insurance and use of my home.” – N.T.